Friday, June 7, 2019

Coffee Shop Roundup


Hi guys! Today I am talking about COFFEE. This is one of my favorite topics. I love drinking coffee at home and I love going out for coffee with friends. Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts are some good places to get coffee; however, this post is dedicated to local coffee shops in the DFW and surrounding areas. I love supporting local businesses. If you are ever visiting this area, please check out these coffee shops.



La La Land Kind Cafe { 5626 Bell Ave, Dallas, TX 75206}
This place is amazing. The main color is yellow and it makes everything feel so happy. This coffee shop employs kids who have aged out of the foster care system. The environment is fun and the shop has an area for dogs outside. The shop is wheelchair accessible.

Merit Coffee  Co. { 4228 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 75219 or 2639 Main St, Dallas, TX 75226}
I loved this place too. It has great coffee. The environment is hipster and a great place to hang out with friends. The service was great and they were very friendly.

White Rhino { 230 W Belt Line Rd, Cedar Hill, TX 75104 , 414 W Main St, Waxahachie, TX 75165 ,and 777 S Interstate 35 East Service Rd, Red Oak, TX 75154}
This is another great place. The Waxahachie location is my favorite because there are more options for seating. It is also one of my favorite coffee shops to study or do computer work. I love their drinks because they have fun names. My favorite drink is called " hug in a cup". In their Waxahachie location, their seasoned homade chips are amazing.

Fresh Market { 501 S Rogers St, Waxahachie, TX 75165}
This is such a cute coffee shop. It has a vintage and eclectic vibe. It is very spacious and has many options for seating. I enjoy studying or hanging out with friends. Their coffee is really good and a little more affordable than Starbucks

Please let me know what are your favorite local coffee shops. I love to visit local coffee shops when I visit new places.

~Liu Miao~

No comments:

Post a Comment