I am so happy that it is summer. Summer usually means that we have more time to do fun activities. Even though you might have a summer job, you can still have a little fun. Summer can make a college student broke. There are many expensive activities in the summer. You may be tempted to do these activities. I have thought of several inexpensive activities to do with family, friends or by yourself.
- Go to the park. You can take a walk or have a picnic. Play a game with your friends in the park.
- Have a movie marathon at home. Have some popcorn and other snacks.
- Have a game night. This can be a real fun time with friends. I suggest having snacks too. I get hungry when playing games.
- Read a book series. It can be relaxing to read a book that is not a textbook.
- Make S'mores in the microwave or an outdoor fire. This is a simple yummy snack. S'more make me think of summer. There are so many ingredients that you can add to s'mores to make it your own. I like to add peanut butter to my s'mores.
- Coloring books. It has been proven that coloring can relax people. Coloring brings back childhood memories. There are so many coloring books to choose from. There are even coloring book apps. Tip: I use coloring books that I already owned so it was cheap.
- Go swimming.
- Have some girls over and do a home spa. paint your nails and do facials.