Hello Readers! I hope all is well and you are enjoying the Christmas season. I am happy to have a break from school and relax a bit. Christmas is a fun time of giving and spending time with loved ones. This gift guide is to help you shop for the Dog Owners in your life. Please remember that this list is just suggestions and it is not an inclusive list. The products mentioned in this post are not sponsored by the company and are my own opinions.
- Kong products: I personally use these products and love them for my dog. These products last a long time and great for heavy chewers. Kong Classic Dog Toy- Treat Dispensing is my favorite product. This toy challenges dogs to work for treats. I put peanut butter inside the toy. The tug-a-war toy is also a great option since it is a great toy for fetch. Kong products are expensive but they are great quality. PetSmart often has these products on sale.
- Milk bone products: This is another product that is great. I use the Milk bone: original biscuits. They come in different sizes of biscuits and different quantity sizes ( a big box of bones or a medium size box of bones depending on how many bones that you give your dog).
- Grreat Choice Toys: I use the Spike ball squeaker toy, and Spike bone squeaker toy. The spike squeaker toys come in other shapes. They are good quality and last for a while. They are also very affordable compared to Kong brand.
- Dog Sweaters: I buy dog sweaters at Walmart because it is usually really affordable. The sizing is not always accurate but Walmart has great Christmas sweaters for dogs. They also have none- christmas sweaters too.
- Gift cards: This is a great option for dog owners since this allows them to pick what they want. PetSmart, Petco, Walmart, and Target are great places to get dog products. Buying a gift card from a local dog shop is also a great option.
I hope this helps give you ideas and that you have a great weekend! Please follow the blog on Instagram @awordwithlm to receive updates about the blog and a peek into my daily life.