Sunday, December 31, 2017

Goals for 2018

I
Hello, Readers! I can't believe that is 2018.  How did you spend New Years Eve? I am not a party type and keep it simple celebration. Due to weather, I stayed home with my family. We relaxed and watch tv all day. Drank hot drinks all day. So much has happen in 2017 and i hope that 2018 is full of adventures.  There are some goals that i hope to accomplish in 2018

  •  Keep my room and desk organized this year. 
  • Practice hand lettering
  • Study and Pass the GRE
  • Try not to procrastinate on homework and other important tasks
  • Stay consistent with Bible reading
  • Apply to graduate schools
  • Get a summer internship
  • Show kindness to others in small or big ways.
  • Have more faith and worry less.
  • Blog on a consistent schedule. I am thankful for those who have stuck with me even though i don't always post.
I hope to reach these goals to the best of my abilities. I would love to hear about some of your goals. Let us encourage one another to keep our goals.

~Liu Miao~

3 comments:

  1. These are great goals! Best of luck in 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck this year!!! I’m sure you will make it a great one!

    ReplyDelete