Friday, October 28, 2016

Lunches on the Go


Who brings their lunch on campus? I do not like to buy my lunch at the cafeteria or bookstore. Being more healthy and cheaper are the reasons that I bring my own lunch to campus. Here are some ideas of what to pack for lunch.

-      Fruit

-      Sandwich( chicken salad, lunch meat, BLT, pb&J)

-      Vegetables

-      Salad

-      Trail mix

-      Left overs

-      Yogurt

-      Cheese

-      Soup

-      Chips (yes I know not the healthiest thing to eat but tasty right?)

-      Water (Don’t forget to hydrate)

-      Rice or noodles ( make big quantities of rice or noodles and use it for multiple meals)

There are so many foods that you can pack for lunch and the choices are endless. These are simple and mostly cheap ideas. If you already bring your lunch, what foods do you bring?  Don’t forget to check @awordwithlm on Instagram and facebook for updates about the blog and to get a glimpse into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment