Friday, October 21, 2016

Blog update


(picture from Google)

Hello to all! I am back at blogging and I'm sorry for my absence in the past few months.  There was a lot of things going on in my life and I needed to take a break from writing. Recently, I have slowly started writing again and realized that I missed blogging. Here are some updates :

- I will post twice a month.Topics include: food, college, fashion, and adoption.
- I am a sophomore in college. this semester is going so fast. I am a biology major and minor in Spanish.
- I will use Instagram in order to connect with readers and other bloggers.
- Motivational Mondays will be a new thing on  Instagram 
- Welcoming Guest posts on the blog.


Remember to check awordwithlm on Instagram to receive posts about the blog and to see a glimpse into my life. A word with Liu Miao is also on Google plus and contact liuliumiao@gmail.com for any questions about the blog or guest posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment