Friday, November 4, 2016

My freshman year of college


I am a sophomore in college now! The time has gone quickly and this semester seems to go by so quickly. College has been an amazing experience. It has been hard but fun. I have made friends and enjoyed many classes. Here are some things that I learned in my freshmen year:

-      Time management is very important! It is very stressful when I put off studying or doing assignments.



-      Me time is very important. I learned that I need to give my brain a break every so often when I study. It is not good to study continuously for several hours. Running, baking, drawing, watching tv are good options for breaks from studying.



-      Talking with professors is important! During my first semester, I talked with almost all my professors. Since I showed that I cared about learning and worked hard in the class, I was able to get two references from two professors. I was able to receive help about the course because I actually talked to the professor.



-      Find a group of people to hang out with. Some of the people that I meet during freshmen year, I am still friends with them. Friendships come and go , but you never know when you will meet a forever friend. Joining a club is a good way to meet people who share common interests.



I enjoyed my first year of college. It was hard but I have met some awesome people. I can’t believe that I am almost halfway done with my second year. Time goes by quickly. Don’t forget to check @awordwithlm on Instagram and facebook for updates about the blog and to get a glimpse into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment