Friday, August 24, 2018

Snacks to bring to college classes

Snacks for college classes.
Hello readers!
College classes are starting soon. Some students may have started already depending on the university. Who eats in their college classes? I eat in most of my classes because my classes are during times I would normally eat. It is important to be considerate of others when eating in class. Foods that are noisy for example chips or foods with a strong aroma can be very distracting.

  • Fruit. I love eating grapes or melons. It is helpful to have the fruit cut up in smaller pieces.

  • Chocolate is also another great snack to have. It is helpful to open your chocolate before class so you won’t make too much noise. Sometimes I put my chocolate in a small container with a lid so I don’t have to deal with wrappers from the chocolate.

  • Smoothies is a great snack. It isn’t to noisily. This is also a healthy snack option. Please don’t slurp with your straw when you get to the end of your drink.
  • Peanut butter sandwiches or other types of sandwiches are good options. Sandwiches are generally not noisy when eaten.
I hope that everyone has a great year. What are some of the snacks you bring to your college classes? 
Have a great weekend
~Liu Miao~

1 comment:

  1. Oooo peanut butter sandwiches are the very best! Thanks for sharing :)

    Xoxo, Ashley / https://thehoneyscoop.com/7-tangible-ways-to-make-time-for-jesus-in-college/

    ReplyDelete