Monday, July 24, 2017

Life Update



Hello Readers!

I have been home for almost two weeks. I was in Europe for almost a month. It was such an amazing trip. Sorry that I haven't posted while I was gone or since I have been home. During the trip I was very tired or super busy to post on the blog. Instagram was easier to keep you guys update. Since I have returned, I have been busy with school stuff and been tired( trying to hang out with  friends bed uni starts). Also I have been dealing with some ear problems and I haven't feel up to writing( maybe some writers block?). I did manage to get one post up on the blog the day after I return. Here is what is new with me:

-I start my junior year in the fall!!! I am so excited. Maybe start my project ( still trying to get a professor to accept my project idea)

- I want to try to connect with my readers more. When I read other blogs, I like it when those people connect with the readers. I want my readers have that ability to do it with me. For example: answering comments on Instagram and the blog. I will do more Instagram stories.

- I am going to try to blog more consistently ( though sometimes I may not blog due to my health.)

- I will change my blogging schedule. I will post Mondays!  I think Mondays will work better. I am working on posts. I have so much great content to share with you guys.

~Liu Miao~

No comments:

Post a Comment