Thursday, June 22, 2017

Q&A with Malan




Hello readers,  and greetings from Europe. Today I am doing a Q&A with Malan. I met Malan through Instagram  and discovered her blog. You can read her amazing blog here. The blogging community is so amazing and the ability to meet new bloggers. After a recent collaboration, I wanted to work with another blogger again. I was very happy when Malan agreed to collaborate. We decided to do an interview type post. I am interviewing her on my blog and she interviewed me for her blog. Here are some questions that I asked her. I love getting to know other bloggers better.


1- why did you start blogging ?
I started blogging because I love to write and I have a lot of different interests. I thought surely I could help or inspire someone!

2-What us your comfort food?
My comfort food would have to be Spaghetti! It's so good and reminds me of when I was a kid!

3- Favorite color?
Royal blue is my favorite color

4- what is your favorite subject to blog about?
I love to blog about movies! I do a lot of reviews and I love going to the movies so it's easy to keep up with them!

5- favorite book?
My favorite book is probably the outsiders! I just love that time period and the author. It's a good read!

6- favorite thing to get a Starbucks/ or other coffee shops?
I love iced caramel macchiatos! I can drink them before the ice melts!

7- Favorite movie?
It's hard to choose this one and it really depends on the day and the season but right now I'm just in love with Wonder Woman! It's mega inspiring!

8- Favorite clothing piece ( shorts, tank tops, skirts, etc)
This may be odd but I love crop tops! They are fun and and easy way to be cute but comfortable. I know that's not always the same for everyone but that's just how I am!

Malan is a great blogger and I enjoy reading her blog. Here are some of my favorite posts by her :


How to cut a watermelon ( love this life hack and watermelon)


Thank you again Malan for letting me interview you.  I enjoyed getting to know you better. Hope you all have a great weekend.

~ Liu Miao~




No comments:

Post a Comment