Monday, December 18, 2017

A reflection of 2017

I can't believe 2017 is coming to an end. I decided to include my best nine from Instagram.  I love that 3 of 9 pictures are Vietnamese food.This year was so amazing. It was full of adventure and growth for me personally and for A Word with Liu Miao. Here are some thoughts about this year:

  • I went on my first international trip alone. It was kinda scary and stressful ; however, I am so glad that I went. I have wonderful memories with great people.
  • I have meet so many bloggers this year through Instagram and facebook blogging groups. I love how this community is so helpful.
  • The blog is growing. I have gained new readers and so excited to see the growth. I tried to connect with new readers this past year. In the new year, I will work to blog on a schedule. I am working to make A Word for Liu Miao better for readers in the new year. If you have any suggestions, comment below.
  • One important lesson that I am learning is Trust on God. This theme was very noticeable to me this year. God didn't have the answer that I wanted but He had the answer that was right for me.( though I don't always like his answer)
  • Making decisions is hard to do. This involves trusting God too. I decided my major for college, and I decided to postpone major surgery.
What are some important things that happen in your life? I would love to hear how 2017 went for you.

Have a good week.
~Liu Miao~




2 comments:

  1. I love this! I can definitely relate to learning to trust God more this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah, what an incredible year for you! Congratulations on your growing blog! Also, where did you travel to?

    ReplyDelete