Monday, March 27, 2017

5 Quick hairstyles for busy Mornings


We all have those mornings when need to get ready fast. Even though you may be rushed, you still want your hair to look cute. It can be tempting to always put your hair in a bun when rushed. Let’s spicy up that hair for those busy mornings. Ready? Set Go.



1-    Half up hairstyle is great for those busy mornings. This hairstyle looks great with straight, wavy, and curly hair.



2-    A French braid can make you look put together without spending too much time on your hair. This may not be true if you are not good a braiding hair.



3-    Overnight curls/waves are great things to do for busy mornings. I love to do this when I have to wake up early or I don’t want to take a lot of time with my hair.



4-   A high/ low ponytail can look stylish. This style looks great with curl or straight hair. I like to use this style a lot.



5-    A simple braid is a great hairstyle for when you are buys. This a great style for those who don’t know how to French braid.



What kind of quick hairstyles do you like to do? I would love to read about them.  Have a great morning/night. I will be posting on a regular schedule.

~Liu Miao~

No comments:

Post a Comment