Thursday, July 14, 2016

Outfit ideas for college classes

Hey guys!!! I apologize for not posting in awhile. How has your summer been? I wanted to share some outfits ideas for college campus. If you aren't in college yet, you may wonder what people wear at college. People wear a variety of outfits ranging from professional to casual. I will give you simple outfit ideas. Outfit will vary depending on your location and weather.

1. Casual Chic~ Take a nice dressy shirt and pair it with denim jeans/jeans or casual skirt. Colored jeans that match the top will look great. Casual dresses are good options for campus because they aren't too fancy for class. Simple flats or sneakers are good options for shoes. I discovered comfy shoes are best when you are at campus all day.

2. Casual ~ This outfit is when you don't have a lot of time to get ready or you don't feel that great. I would wear sweatpants or exercise pants with a t shirt. This outfit is when you want to be super comfy and lazy. I would suggest sneakers or running shoes. This outfit is great if you do athletics at college.

3. Presentation day. This outfit is great when you have to present in class, research symposium, debate. I would wear a dress shirt with dress pants/dress skirt. The color choice will depend on the event. Some events prefer certain colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment