Saturday, November 21, 2015

National Adoption Month (United States)

It's National Adoption Month  in the United States! This is to  help people remember of all the children in United States foster care. I like to think of all the children around the world who need families too. I have been personally affected by adoption. I was adopted from China as a toddler. I am deeply grateful for my parents adopting me. I thank God who brought me into this family. He knew the plans of my life before I was born. He placed me in this family. During this month, I have been thinking about all the children around the world and foster care who need a good home. I have witnessed adoption in other families both international and domestic adoption. I have read stories about children who have been adopted. Adoption is hard on a family but it has great rewards too. Not everyone can adopt but everyone can help and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment