Monday, August 28, 2017

Confetti Please







Hello Readers,

     Confused by this title right? Recently, I hand letter a quote that I got off pinterest. This quote got me thinking about a problem that many of us struggle with including myself: Comparing oneself to another person. Why is comparison bad? It can bring:

•Unhealthy competition
•low self esteem
•talking bad about other people
ungratefulness

We need to encourage one another. It is ok if someone is better at something than  you. This will cause two reactions from you: Bring all the negative emotions mentioned previously or it will cause you to strive to be better at that something. You can also encourage others to look on the positive.Let's consider the flip side. If you are really talented in one area, try to help those who are struggling in that area. If everyone  encouraging someone by helping them in someway, then there isn't time for comparison. This reminds me of the #communityofcompetition. The blogging community is like #communityovercompetition.I have met some amazing bloggers online. There are bloggers that are better than me but this causes me to work harder on my blog. There are many times that I have received advice from many bloggers and many times that I have given advice to fellow bloggers. Please remember to spread kindness like confetti.

~Liu Miao~

No comments:

Post a Comment