Monday, August 21, 2017

Blogger Recognition Award




Hello readers, I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition award by forthesakeofgoodtaste.  Thank you so much for nominating me. As a blogger it is nice to be recognized by other bloggers. The blogging community is so nice and I have met some great people. I like to see how people can write about the same subject but see something different in that subject. I discovered this blog through Instagram and I enjoy reading this blog. It is a super interesting and helpful blog.


The rules of this award are:
"Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
Write a post to show your award
Give a brief story of how your blog started
Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created ( for the sake of good taste)"

How I started blogging:
I started blogging towards the end of my first semester of college. I wanted a creative outlet and I enjoyed writing. Blogging involves helping people and I wanted to help people through the lessons that I have learned. I also wanted to encourage people through my blog and to build community.

Advice to new bloggers:

  -Be Personal. As a blogger, I want to be honest with my readers. My life isn't perfect and I won't always get a blog post out every week. It is tempting to portray a perfect life especially in social media but this is not the case. Who wants to be around a perfect person?  Generally speaking, being personal attracts more people. It is ok to share a little bit of personal life on the blog.

   - Have a social media account and interact.
This is very important and helps get your blog out there. Most people have one form of social media. Social media is a great tool to share  about your blog quickly. Referring back to my first tip, be personal on the social media.  Don't just post about your blog because you will look like whole bunch of ads. Post about your life occasionally. Social media also gives the opportunity to interact with readers and fellow bloggers. Interacting offers benefits of meeting/learning from fellow bloggers and connecting with readers.

Bloggers I nominate:

Fiona Gaile  @  fiona gaile
Emily @ emsessentials
Tori @  The Freckled Prep
Kaylan@  honestwomanhood
Dani @ danidearest
Samantha@  aslifegrows
Tanna@  collartocollar
Allison@  cacocoblog
Maddy@  nogreaterloveblog
Melissa@  elephantontheroad
Megan@   apronstringsandstickyfingers
Hannah@   honestlyhannahblog
Hannah E. Hay@    alifetransformedblog
Amanda@       thehappyarkansan
Riley @       northernprepster.com

Thank you again For the Sake of good taste for nominating me. The bloggers that I nominated write amazing content on their blogs. Show some love and go check out their blogs.

~Liu Miao~









1 comment:

  1. First of all, thank you so much for nominating me! I really appreciate it. Second, I love your advice for new bloggers. It's so important to remain authentic and real on social media. Those are my favourite blogs to follow too!

    ReplyDelete