- Listen to christmas music. I prefer to listening to christmas music after Thanksgiving. This year I started listing to christmas music early because I am doing special music at my church in December so I needed to learn the songs
- Watch Christmas movies. Some of my favourite movies include: Christmas in Connecticut, Hallmark Christmas movies, It's a Wonderful Life, the Santa Clause series, The Christmas Shoes. (* This is not sponsored and these are all my own opinions)
- Christmas Desserts. I love making christmas desserts and eating them too. Some of my favourites include Peppermint bark, Christmas Hash ( it is a mixture of sweet and salty ingredients with melted almond bark so it sticks together. Kinda like making a potatoe has casserole but a dessert.)
- Going to Christmas Eve Service at my church. I have done it ever since I can remember
- On Christmas morning, my family reads the christmas story from the Bible before we open presents. This is to help us remember the true meaning of Christmas which is Christ is the true meaning.
I would love to hear about your family Christmas traditions. I think it is interesting to learn what others do for the holiday. Have a great week and Merry Christmas.