Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year 2017


I cannot believe that it is a new year! I apologize for not blogging regularly. There is so much going on right now. This year I will have a regularly schedule for posts. My holiday break has been great. I have two weeks left of vacation left. School is quickly approaching again. I am very excited for the new year and I have many ideas for the blog this year. Thank you for following A Word with Liu Miao and I hope that I can help you with my writing.  There are a few secrets that I want to share and some of these secretes explain why I haven’t posted on a consistent basis:

-      I have been going through some health and school problems. I didn’t have the energy to write for the blog and I needed to rest.  Even though I did well this past semester, it was a hard semester dealing with school and health problems. This spring semester, it is a lighter load and I will be able to keep up with the blog.

-      During the fall semester, I was in the process of changing my major. I went from biology to psychology with a minor in Spanish. I needed time to think about it. There are several reasons that I change and I will go into detail in another post.

-      I am working on a project which is taking a lot of time. It is a writing project. I can’t give details until it is done. There is a possibility the project doesn’t work, but I think the project will work great.

- I am traveling to Europe this summer! I have been given this amazing opportunity to travel.



Stay tuned for upcoming posts. I have much planned for the blog! What are you doing for your holiday break? Happy 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment