Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas Break

I have finished my first semester of sophomore year. It was a hard semester because I took more hours than ever and took two science courses at once. I am not a person who can handle 17 hours and two science courses. There are people who can do it, and I applaud them. I am very excited that I can think about Christmas break. This is what I like to do on break:

- hang out with friends. Christmas time is a chance to see friends since the semester is over.

-sleeping in. I love it when I can sleep more. Finals week is tiring and it is nice to relax a bit.

- tv watching. I don't usually watch much tv during the semester. Christmas movies are my favorite to watch during break.

-I like to color or do hand lettering since I have more time.

- blogging. I didn't blog as much during the semester that I wanted. During Christmas, I will be having more posts for you.

What do you like to do during Christmas break? I would love to hear about it. Don't forget to follow this blog on Instagram:awordwithlm and Facebook:A Word with Liu Miao. Stay tune for the next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment