Sunday, April 9, 2017

Finishing the semester strong

Hello Readers, there is about a month left of school for most college students. At this point of the semester, most of us are ready for the semester to be done and go have a great summer. It is so tempting to start slacking off in homework since the semester is almost done. We need to remember to finish the semester strong. Here are a few tips:

- Do extra credit. It can help boost your grade.  Even thought it might be 5 extra points, those points can determine if you get a B or an A. When I took government , I got Cs on all my exams but I ended up with an A in the class. Turning my homework on time and attending my class helped me get an A in government.

- Find out if your finals are cumulative or not. If it is cumulative, I would start reviewing the material from the beginning of the semester. It it's not cumulative, find out what chapters the exams are over and study those chapters very well. The less chapters an exam covers, the more detailed questions will be on the exam. Remember that final exams can be group presentations instead of a test.

- Find out when and what times your final exams are. This can help you  make a study guide for your finals.

Have a great week and finish the semester strong. What are your tips for finishing the semester strong?

~Liu Miao~

No comments:

Post a Comment