Friday, April 7, 2017

A Time for Everything

Ecclesiastes 3:1

There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under the heavens:

I really love this verse. The rest of the chapter talks about a time for laughter, crying and etc. I am seeing the truth of this verse in my life. My life has been pretty easy. It really makes me think. Right now , I am in a season of struggling and learning to wait. It is hard to be in this season. Everything happens for a reason. I know God can use my struggles for something but I don't know what it is. One positive about struggles is that you can relate to others who are going through the same struggles. This can encourage your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ or just any person. What season are you in? Let's encourage one another in our different seasons in life.
~Liu Miao~



No comments:

Post a Comment