Friday, April 22, 2016

WHAT IS IN MY SCHOOL BAG?

In college you will have a backpack/tote bag or something to keep school supplies. There are a few things that I like to bring in order to be prepared at college. What you bring in your bag will depends on courses you are taking, the weather, and how long you will be at school for a day. I usually being less if I'm not going to be at school long or if my classes don't require a lot of textbooks. Here are the things I bring to school. The tips can give you an idea on what to bring to school.







1.   Bring your textbook. This will vary depending on the course. Sometimes a professor will discuss readings from the book and it is helpful to have the text right there. You may also need the textbook to study for a test. I like to study for tests at school.







2.   Bring a notebook(s). This is for people who like to take notes by hand. I like to take notes by hand for most of my classes. I use a different notebook for each subject. I also use notebooks to do homework and class work especially for a math course. Do not forget pens/pencils to write in your notebooks. I also keep different colors of highlighters with me. I am obsessed with highlighters and I keep ten highlighters with me.







3.   Bring your laptop/ tablet. This is for people who take notes electronically. I also use my laptop to do homework while at school. I do not prefer to use the computer labs because I like to work in a secluded place on campus. If you will be at school for a long time, DO NOT forget your charger.







4.   Bring a drink and snacks/lunch. I bring my lunch to school. It is also important to keep hydrated. Since I tend to get hungry while I study, I like to bring snacks.







5.   Bring Chapstick, hand lotion, hair elastic, school ID, and hand sanitizer. This tip is more for the girls.  I hate it when my hands get dry at school. Hand sanitizer and Chapstick are good things to have at hand. I bring my school ID in order to use the school printers. School IDs can help get you discounts at various places. I like to keep a hair elastic with me so I can put my hair up.



I would love to hear what you bring to school. You can also follow this blog on Instagram @ awordwithlm or google plus at Liu Miao to keep updated on new blog posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment