Saturday, January 27, 2018

Be Early!



(Pinterest)



So on the first day of class, I showed up to class 30 minutes late. Why did I show up late? I was late because I forgot what time my class started. I had looked at my schedule incorrectly. It was really awkward showing up to class late because it is a small class(20 people). My parents taught me that being on time is being late and one should show up 10-15 minutes early.Why is it
important to be early?



  • it shows that you have respect for others at the event or task that needs to be accomplished.
  • It shows that you are organized and know how to be responsible with time.
  • It allows you to network and potentially get that job/promotion
  • There is less stress when you are early. You aren’t rushing in and trying to get the task done



This is why being early is so important. I normally show up to an event/classes 10-15 minutes early. Yes life happens and it prohibits you from being on time. That is ok if you are late every once in awhile but try to be early to an event/classes. I set alarms on my phone to remind me about events/classes. I also like to write a reminder about the event/classes in my planner. If I write the event and put reminders, I tend to remember the event more.



Have a lovely weekend!
~Liu Miao~


No comments:

Post a Comment