Friday, December 1, 2017

I am thankful for....



Thanksgiving is over but I can still tell you what I am thankful for. I love this holiday because it helps us to remember to be thankful for things in life. Yes life can be extremely hard but there is something to be thankful for even if it something small. I would like to share what I am thankful for list.
My family: God allowed me to be adopted into a good family. I love my family even though we don't always agree with everything. I know that my family loves me and cares for me.

My basic needs: they  are taken care of for example, food, medical care, a home etc. I know that not everyone has the opportunity to have these things  and I appreciate having these things.

Friends: Friends make like more fun. Friendship is powerful.

Switzerland: I really love the Swiss chocolate. but No I am really thankful for my ayi and friends from Switzerland. I was very welcomed when I went in the summer. Switzerland holds a big place in my heart.

My Church family: they care about me and teach me about God and how to be the best Christian I can be.

Education: I know that not everyone has the opportunity to go to college. I am very blessed to go and have the opportunity to educate myself so I can help others.

Health care: I am super thankful for this. I can get steroid shots, and pain medicine which are not super expensive.

I save the best one for last... God. I am super thankful for  HIM. He is the reason why we are here. He gives me comfort that he is in control ( though sometimes I don't trust His timing). He takes our brokenness and makes us into new creations.

~Liu Miao~

No comments:

Post a Comment