Friday, June 16, 2017

Coffee Time

Hello readers, how are you?  This is my last post before I leave the US. Don't worry! I will have posts while I am gone, I have a coffee post today. Many college students consume a lot of coffee. I like to have coffee all year long.  Here is a lovely picture of my Starbucks from last weekend.   This is an iced coffee with heavy  cream and  8 pumps of caramel in a venti size. It was also under $4.


I enjoy drinking coffee with friends or by myself. (Note:  I do not drink black coffee and I consider cappuccinos and lattes under coffee because you can get these drinks at most places that sell plain coffee.) There is much coffee consumed during the semester because of late nights of studying. I love going to Starbucks, but I like to make my own coffee.
Here is what I like to get at Starbucks:
  1. Iced coffee with heaving and 8 pumps of caramel in a grande size ( on a rare occasion venti size)
  2. Caramel Frappuccino with extra caramel.
  3. Java chip Frappuccino
  4. iced caramel macchiato with extra caramel
  5. s'mores Frappuccino (only during the summer time at least where I live)

Here is a list of what I like to get a other coffee shops 
  1. Hug in a cup hot version ( White Rhino in Cedarhill Texas)
  2. caramel frappe at McDonalds ( yes I know this isn't a coffee place but I like their coffee)
  3. Coffee at Quick Trio. It is tasty and cheap. 
  4. caramel iced coffee from various coffee shops
  5. I like cappuccinos( yes I know that it is mostly sugar)
  6. I like lattes as long as they are sweet.

Here is how I make my coffee at home. I do not go out for coffee a lot and mostly make my coffee at home.
  1. When I want cappuccino, I use a cappuccino mix.
  2. When I want iced coffee, first I make regular coffee. I love using strong coffee but sometimes I use instant coffee. Then I chill the coffee over night or for a couple of hours. I add flavor creamer and sometimes milk into the mug the coffee has been chilling in. Creamers I use are : vanilla, caramel vanilla, caramel macchiato , caramel  chocolate. It just depends what creamer is on sell. Then I put ice  in a travel mug or cup if I'm drinking it at home, After that, I add the coffee. I usually make 6-8 ounces of coffee.
  3. When I want hot coffee, I do the same process mentioned above except I dot add ice.


Hope you all have a great weekend. I would love to hear how you make coffee and what you like to order at coffe shops.

~Liu Miao~









No comments:

Post a Comment