Friday, December 11, 2015

7 deadly sins found in Spanish Class.

I just finished my first semester of college and  I am very happy to be done. This past semester I took Spanish I. I enjoyed this class very much. As the semester progressed, I noticed some "sins" that my class would do( including myself). This post is to help others who are learning Spanish. I am not saying that I am an expert in the language. These are the things I learned this past semester that I think are important to remember.

1- Do not pronounce H in Spanish. For example, the word hola is pronounced without the H sound.

2- This applies to writing in Spanish. Forgetting accent marks on certain words.

3-  This also applies to writing. Forgetting to start a question with a upside down question mark.

4- Forgetting to make a y sound when pronouncing  words that begin with a double L.

5- Saying or writing yo gusto. Conjugating verbs in Spanish is very important. Knowing the definition of the verbs is also important.

6- Not doing or forgetting homework. I learned doing the homework was very important. It helped me to retain the information and learn it..

7- Not using as much Spanish as possible. I was guilty of doing this past semester. I would forget to speak in Spanish. I learned that oral practice helped me learn the language.

Remember these "sins" because it can help you in Spanish 1 class.

I would love to hear your comments about Spanish class and tips for learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment